What is DMARC?
DMARC stands for Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance and is an anti-fraud mechanism designed to mitigate certain types of fraudulent emails being sent using an organisation's internet domain name.
DMARC is a vendor neutral protocol which uses the Domain Name Service (DNS) to publish a DMARC policy for a domain. DMARC requires both Sender Policy Framework (SPF) and DomainKeys Identified Email (DKIM) to be correctly implemented and maintained.
Our DMARC practice specialises in the professional deployment and support of DMARC within an organisation.
Our professional services offering focuses on the scoping and deployment of DMARC within an organisation.
- ► Feasibility and impact analysis for potential DMARC deployment
- ► Full project management of a new DMARC deployment
- ► Trouble shooting an existing DMARC deployment
- ► Training and coaching for organisational PMO teams charged with deploying and supporting DMARC
Though our managed services offering we provide behind the scenes support to emerging and existing DMARC deployments.
- ► DMARC report collection point (No dashboard - just a simple email with a CSV)
- ► Real-time monitoring and alerting of DMARC policy compliance and component health
- ► Review and assessment of proposed changes to sending infrastructure which may impact DMARC
If you would like to learn more about how we can help your organisation with supporting DMARC deployment, please get in touch.