Email Deliverability Support
What is Deliverability?
Email deliverability, sometimes referred to as inbox placement is a collective term for the methods, technologies and strategies needed to get email into the inbox.
Our email deliverability practice focuses on providing real solutions for your email deliverability challenges.
Our professional services offering focuses solving specific deliverability challenges through discrete deliverables.
- ► Email deliverability audits
- ► Troubleshooting and problem solving specific email deliverability issues
- ► Email infrastructure scoping, design and implementation
- ► Email Authentication (DMARC / DKIM /SPF) configuration
- ► Real-time Block List (RBL) listing identification and removal
- ► Email Service Provider selection & integration
- ► IP warm-up plans
- ► Feed Back Loop (FBL) enrolment
- ► Training
Professional services engagements are project based once-off assignments. On-going support with email deliverability, including support contracts, are provided by our managed services offering.
Through our managed services offering, we provide on-going and long term deliverability support to an organisation or a specific business unit within that organisation. Managed services are tailored to the individual needs of each customers.
- ► Real-time domain and IP reputation monitoring, alerting and remediation
- ► Escalation point for internal/client deliverability issues
- ► Outsourced ESP account configuration and troubleshooting (For Agencies)
- ► General draw-down deliverability support
If you would like to learn more about how we can help your organisation with email deliverability, please get in touch.